Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Family

I Googled my cousin in Pascagoula, called, and her daughter answered! I broke down when I heard her voice. Talked to my cousin, Sandy. She and her family there are fine, house is fine, lots of trees. My uncle in Ellisville, her father, is fine, his house is fine, but his yard, in the country, has about 100 trees down, only one on the carport.
They didn't know about my house. I will find out Sunday. Andrew and I are leaving bright and early to see. We may crank the generator and stay Sunday night. We may let my aunt and cousins have the generator and return Sunday night. I just hope my parents' house is okay. I'm scared to see it, but I've got to.
Will take camera. I'm sure there will be plenty of pictures to take.
ZIP Code Maps