Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Nuts

WASHINGTON (Reuters)--President Bush wants $75 million to try to spur democracy in its adversary Iran, expanding a program that skeptics say can have little effect in the Islamic republic.
"The United States will actively confront the aggressive policies of the Iranian regime. At the same time, we will work to support the aspirations of the Iranian people for freedom and democracy in their country," Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice told a congressional budget hearing.
Rice said the funds would be used to broadcast U.S. radio and television programs into Iran and pay for Iranians to study in America. She requested the money in a supplemental budget request for fiscal year 2006.
Congress has already approved $10 million for such programs for the year, which begins October 1.
---------------
Damn, these people in Washington spend our money like they know what the hell they're doing. It's nothing to them to drop $75 million and $75 million there; they know we'll keep coughing it up for their stupid shit. I've about coughed up all I can. All that's left to cough up is blood. I'm sure they would bag it and sell it if they could.
Just look at what "spurring democracy" in Iraq is doing.
I've had it with the nuckin' futs in D.C. They're nothing but misrepresentatives. I'd quit paying my taxes but they would ruin me for the rest of my life, and on into my son's life. He'd better be prepared to cough up 50 percent of his future paychecks to Uncle Sam, so they can waste even more of his money than they do mine.
ZIP Code Maps